Need to return your order? No problem, here's what to do next:
1. Please tick in the boxes on the provided sheet, which item(s) you're returning and write the reason code. If a wrong item was sent please detail if you would still like the correct item, otherwise you will receive a refund.
2. Ensure you enclose this form with your items in their original packaging, unworn. We reserve the right to give a partial refund should the item be damaged, this includes branded packaging such as shoe boxes.
3. Place the returns label on the outside of the package, ensuring you don't stick this directly to the product or product packaging.
4. All items can be returned for free within the UK at a Post Office using the label provided, please ensure you're given a receipt.
5. If you're outside of the UK please return using your normal postal service, we suggest using tracked postage for peace of mind.
6. Once your order has arrived back with us your refund will be processed, it can take up to 14 days depending on your payment method.
*Please note we cannot except returns on jewellery, underwear or cosmetics for hygiene reasons.
*Please ensure all items are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
*Orders in December have until 21st January to be returned.
*If you wish to return your order for a refund you must notify us within 14 days of having received your goods, you should send the item(s) back to us within 14 days of notification with the Returns Slip filled out accordingly. Your refund will be processed within 14 days. We do not refund postage charges, unless we have made an error.
Store Return Of An Online Order:
We accept in store exchanges only. Within 14 days of receipt of goods you can take any item purchased online to one of our stores & exchange for goods of the same or higher value. You must present a valid invoice & despatch note, no exchange can take place without these. If you wish to receive a refund your item must be returned to our warehouse. See returns slip for address.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We are happy to exchange any item that is accompanied by a valid receipt within 28 days of the original purchase date.
All returned items must be in perfect, unworn & resellable condition.
If you need to return your item(s) and have mis-placed your orginal label you can obtain one through Royal Mail *HERE*
You joined the club! 👻
Copyright © 2020 Asylum Retail Ltd All Rights Reserved. | Registered address: 3 Charnwood Street, Derby, DE1 2GY.
Website by Orcus Ltd. Powered by Myriad